La Légion Des Puissants Cobras Index du Forum

La Légion Des Puissants Cobras Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ<Bb Bold 9000!Key Problem 05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Des Puissants Cobras Index du Forum -> L'ALLIANCE DES PUISSANTS COBRAS -> Réclamations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haliajani

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ<Bb Bold 9000!Key Problem 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Bb Bold 9000 Key Problem > urlin.us/2bhvm

View,1,Replies,View,Related,BB,,,Bold,,,9000,,,::,,,Latest,,,OS,,,-,,,Can,,,Use,,,With,,,Non-working,,,Mute,,,Key?,,,Mar,,,29,,,,2010,,,The,,,title,,,says,,,it,,,all,,,-,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,Bold,,,with,,,the,,,oh-so-common,,,broken,,,mute,,,key,,,and,,,I,,,know,,,that,,,the,,,latest,,,5.0,,,builds,,,modified,,,the,,,lock/standby,,,behaviorSo,I,think,I'm,boned,therethe,,,keyboard,,,on,,,the,,,9700,,,feels,,,alot,,,stiffer,,,and,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,time,,,when,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,type,,,at,,,a,,,fast,,,speed,,,it,,,doesnt,,,get,,,all,,,the,,,letters,,,i,,,type,,,even,,,though,,,i,,,know,,,i,,,clicked,,,itpretty,,,annoying,,,when,,,trying,,,to,,,type,,,sms,,,and,,,e-mailsIf,I,don't,hit,mine,just,right,it,doesn't,workTo,,,unlock,,,after,,,screen,,,shuts,,,off,,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,press,,,only,,,the,,,"Power/End",,,key,,,to,,,bring,,,up,,,the,,,"locked,,,home,,,screen",,,and,,,then,,,press,,,the,,,"mute",,,key.Ah,,,,so,,,one,,,key,,,instead,,,of,,,two,,,,just,,,like,,,the,,,iPhone,,,and,,,many,,,other,,,smart,,,phones;,,,this,,,must,,,mean,,,.822's,,,method,,,is,,,better,,,,right?,,,Nope,,,,and,,,here's,,,why.Reasons,,,pre-.822,,,method,,,is,,,superior:On,,,locking,,,the,,,phone,,,,you,,,received,,,feedback,,,that,,,the,,,phone,,,was,,,locked,,,(nice),,,,but,,,more,,,than,,,that,,,,the,,,time,,,was,,,displayed,,,,which,,,is,,,frequently,,,absent,,,depending,,,on,,,the,,,application,,,you're,,,using,,,(why,,,it's,,,not,,,always,,,displayed,,,up,,,top,,,,I,,,won't,,,even,,,begin,,,to,,,fathom).Being,,,able,,,to,,,press,,,any,,,key,,,or,,,at,,,least,,,main,,,function,,,keys,,,such,,,as,,,the,,,soft,,,keys,,,and,,,other,,,function,,,keys,,,like,,,the,,,trackball,,,to,,,bring,,,up,,,the,,,"locked,,,home,,,screen",,,mean,,,quicker,,,and,,,easier,,,access,,,to,,,the,,,time,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,being,,,able,,,to,,,unlock,,,the,,,phone.The,,,mute,,,key,,,is,,,flush,,,with,,,top,,,casing,,,of,,,the,,,phone,,,,which,,,makes,,,it,,,the,,,absolute,,,most,,,difficult,,,key,,,I,,,have,,,ever,,,encountered,,,on,,,any,,,phone,,,,and,,,I,,,don't,,,have,,,large,,,fingers,,,by,,,any,,,means.Even,,,if,,,the,,,mute,,,key,,,were,,,easy,,,to,,,press,,,,it's,,,in,,,a,,,location,,,that's,,,more,,,difficult,,,to,,,get,,,to,,,when,,,holding,,,normally,,,compared,,,to,,,the,,,keypad,,,,which,,,means,,,even,,,though,,,pre-.822,,,you,,,had,,,to,,,press,,,two,,,buttons,,,,those,,,two,,,buttons,,,where,,,very,,,close,,,to,,,each,,,other,,,and,,,on,,,top,,,of,,,that,,,,close,,,to,,,your,,,left,,,thumb,,,when,,,holding,,,the,,,phone,,,naturally.Why,,,RIM,,,felt,,,the,,,need,,,to,,,completely,,,revamp,,,the,,,keyboard,,,lock,,,function,,,in,,,such,,,a,,,small,,,update,,,when,,,the,,,prior,,,method,,,had,,,been,,,in,,,use,,,for,,,years,,,while,,,also,,,not,,,providing,,,a,,,way,,,for,,,users,,,to,,,revert,,,to,,,prior,,,functionality,,,,especially,,,considering,,,its,,,user,,,base,,,,is,,,completely,,,beyond,,,me.Based,,,on,,,this,,,and,,,other,,,usability,,,and,,,user,,,experience,,,failures,,,within,,,the,,,Blackberry,,,OS,,,,my,,,recommendation,,,would,,,be,,,to,,,fire,,,and,,,replace,,,the,,,whole,,,Usability/UX,,,team,,,,but,,,well,,,,that,,,precludes,,,actually,,,having,,,one,,,to,,,begin,,,withBB,,,Bold,,,9000,,,::,,,Changing,,,Keypad,,,Color?,,,forums.crackberry.com,,,i,,,have,,,BB,,,bold,,,9000I've,to,reboot,my,BlackBerry,Bold,9700,every,timeHow,,can,,I,,keep,,e-mails,,on,,BBDesktop,,Mobile,,Mobile,Lite,Advertising,Partner,BB,,Bold,,::,,Shortcut,,Keys,,Not,,Working?,,May,,23,,,2011,,Over,,the,,past,,two,,weeks,,I,,have,,no,,longer,,been,,able,,use,,the,,Alt,,+,,I,,and,,O,,to,,sort,,my,,messagesBB,Bold,9000,::,Lock,Application,Missing,Mar,26,,2010,I,recently,updated,my,OS,from,4.7,to,5.0,but,now,I,noticed,that,my,Lock,application,is,missingBB,Bold,9700,::,Restore,Bold,9000,To,Bold,9700,supportforums.blackberry.com,I,did,a,complete,backup,of,my,Bold,9000,and,was,wondering,If,I,could,restore,that,file,to,my,Bold,9700?,Did,I,make,the,right,decision?,This,was,a,bit,of,an,impulse,buy,for,meI,,am,,very,,used,,to,,browsing,,with,,the,,other,,phones,,and,,I,,have,,heard,,that,,BB,,phones,,are,,not,,up,,to,,par,,,so,,my,,expectations,,will,,be,,low-When,,i,,click,,the,,trackball,,the,,letters,,HL,,appear,,-When,,i,,click,,the,,GREEN,,PHONE,,KEY,,the,,letters,,JK,,appear,,-When,,i,,blick,,the,,RED,,PHONE,,KEY,,the,,letters,,NM,,appear,,-When,,i,,click,,the,,A(alt,,*),,key,,the,,letters,,UO,,appear,,I've,,searched,,forums,,endlessly,,and,,nothing,,has,,workedwhew!,,Reply,,BB,,Bold,,::,,Unable,,To,,Use,,Any,,Key?,,supportforums.blackberry.com,,I,,am,,unable,,to,,use,,any,,key,,of,,my,,BB,,Bold,,9900The,,,weird,,,part,,,is,,,that,,,the,,,trackpad,,,won't,,,scroll,,,UP,,,on,,,the,,,homescreen,,,but,,,it,,,was,,,working,,,left,,,and,,,right.but,,,not,,,in,,,the,,,homescreen!!!I,,,have,,,done,,,several,,,battery,,,pulls,,,with,,,no,,,results.I,,,View,,,1,,,Replies,,,View,,,Related,,,Posted,,from,,my,,CrackBerry,,at,,wapforums.crackberry.com,,Reply,,took,,,the,,,phone,,,into,,,the,,,shop,,,,and,,,they,,,told,,,me,,,that,,,the,,,BB,,,has,,,a,,,2,,,year,,,hardware,,,warranty,,,on,,,it,,,,so,,,the,,,1,,,yr,,,warranty,,,didn't,,,matterTry,,checking,,for,,a,,moisture,,damage,,by,,taking,,off,,the,,housing,,and,,checking,,the,,water,,damage,,indicatorMotorola,,Droid,,Razr,,::,,4,,Keys,,On,,Bottom,,Not,,Lighting,,Properly?,,May,,23,,,2012,,RAZR,,Maxx,,My,,problem,,is,,about,,the,,4,,bottom,,icons/buttons/keys,,(Menu,,,Home,,,Back,,,Search),,not,,lighting,,properlyIt,,,is,,,recognized,,,by,,,BB,,,Desktop,,,mgr,,,but,,,not,,,in,,,my,,,Windows,,,explorer,,,where,,,all,,,my,,,drives,,,are,,,listedBold,::,Unable,To,Edit,Or,Add,Phone,Book,Enteries,On,BB,9000,supportforums.blackberry.com,unable,to,edit,or,add,phone,book,enteries,on,bold,9000,I,,have,,also,,noticed,,something,,similar,,happening,,with,,some,,junk,,email,,messages,,,but,,not,,for,,all,,of,,them.We,,are,,running,,BES,,configuration,,with,,Blackberry,,Manager,,version,,4.1.6.14,,Any,,thoughts,,on:,,1BB,,,Bold,,,9000,,,::,,,Trying,,,To,,,Change,,,Option,,,Of,,,Sending,,,Read,,,Receipt?,,,Jan,,,12,,,,2010,,,I,,,am,,,trying,,,to,,,change,,,the,,,option,,,of,,,sending,,,a,,,read,,,receipt,,,(when,,,I,,,am,,,in,,,my,,,office,,,using,,,outlook,,,I,,,have,,,this,,,option),,,will,,,this,,,be,,,possible,,,on,,,my,,,BB?,,,I,,,have,,,the,,,following,,,in,,,Message,,,Options?General,,,OptionsEmail,,,Settings,,,Send,,,email,,,to,,,handheld,,,Save,,,copy,,,in,,,sent,,,folder,,,Use,,,auto,,,signature,,,Use,,,out,,,of,,,office,,,reply,,,Enable,,,HTML,,,email,,,Download,,,images,,,automaticallyEmail,,,FiltersEmail,,,ReconciliationSpell,,,Check,,,I,,,had,,,expected,,,for,,,the,,,email,,,settings,,,list,,,to,,,be,,,more,,,comprehensive?,,,Could,,,the,,,IT,,,department,,,removed,,,some,,,of,,,my,,,options?,,,View,,,3,,,Replies,,,View,,,Related,,,Only,,,problem,,,now,,,is,,,it,,,wont,,,scroll,,,down,,,but,,,that's,,,okanother,,,thing,,,is,,,the,,,bold,,,shows,,,full,,,service,,,coverageGetting,,,Started,,,Official,,,BlackBerry,,,Support,,,CommunityDeveloper,,,ResourcesUsers,,,turn,,,on,,,suggestions,,,Auto-suggest,,,helps,,,you,,,quickly,,,narrow,,,down,,,your,,,search,,,results,,,by,,,suggesting,,,possible,,,matches,,,as,,,you,,,typeBut,,that,,is,,not,,even,,an,,option,,anymore,,when,,you,,go,,to,,set,,the,,action,,for,,the,,convenience,,keysI,,have,,1,,1/2,,years,,left,,on,,the,,contract,,but,,have,,a,,useless,,phone,,nowBB,,,Bold,,,9000,,,::,,,No,,,Internet,,,/,,,Tried,,,Battery,,,Pull,,,forums.crackberry.com,,,I,,,have,,,problem,,,with,,,my,,,bb,,,bold,,,unlock,,,from,,,at&tThe,only,new,application,loaded,was,facebook,1.6my,,OS,,is,,Blackberry,,9000,,(3G,,,Wi-Fi),,V4.6.0.167,,(Platform,,4.0.0.217),,Reply,,,MatF99,,,CrackBerry,,,Newbie,,,Posts,,,2,,,Posts,,,06-11-09,04:29,,,AM,,,#6,,,Hi,,,,I,,,started,,,having,,,EXACTLY,,,the,,,same,,,problem,,,todayBB,Bold,9000,::,Numlock,On,/,Cannot,Enter,PIN,For,Unlocking,Device,supportforums.blackberry.com,Since,one,week,I,have,a,BB,Bold,9000 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Des Puissants Cobras Index du Forum -> L'ALLIANCE DES PUISSANTS COBRAS -> Réclamations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange